ATTENTION ALL 1-6 GRADE TEACHERS:
Attend a free $martPath Financial Literacy Training
and Get a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
In partnership with the University of Cincinnati Economics Center, ITSCO is offering a FREE $martPath Training Session! Participants will be given a $50 Amazon gift card for attending the workshop and an additional $50 Amazon gift card for implementing the curriculum in their classroom. A certificate of attendance will be made available upon request.
WHO: Teachers in Grades 1-6
WHEN: 11/28/17 from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
WHERE: ITSCO - 1900 E. Dublin-Granville Rd. Columbus, 43229
COST: This training session is completely FREE!
WHAT IS $MARTPATH?
Developed by leading practitioners working hand-in-hand with teachers, $martPath is an engaging, interactive and easy-to-use way for 1-6 grade teachers to embed relevant and fun economic and financial education in their classrooms. $martPath units teach students about personal financial responsibility through grade-appropriate, curriculum-aligned, interactive lessons. All $martPath units of study:
• Provide application for reading and math skills at grade level
• Are relevant and deliver on Ohio’s New Learning Standards
• Include embedded assessments so teachers can easily track and report on student progress
• Are fun, simple-to-run and quick so they fit into any teaching program
• Are high-quality, interactive and engaging!
A Product of: Sponsored by: